Wireless cable gateway router
. Wireless network
music player. Audio 995 wireless
Wireless Cable Gateway Router
- refers to cable-like TV programming sent over-the-air to an antenna on your roof or in your attic. It is NOT satellite TV. Multipoint Multichannel Distribution Service (MMDS) is the technical term for it.
- Business Radio Service (BRS) formerly known as Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service (MMDS), also known as Wireless Cable, is a wireless telecommunications technology, used for general-purpose broadband networking or, more commonly, as an alternative method of cable television programming
- A multichannel broadcast service where the multiple channels are transmitted with frequency division multiplex (see FDMA: FREQUENCY DIVISION MULTIPLE ACCESS) in a manner similar to cable television. (Inglis & Luther, 1996)
- (Gateway routers) used to implement exterior protocols and interconnect autonomous systems
- A router is an electronic device that interconnects two or more computer networks, and selectively interchanges packets of data between them.
Under the desk
This is where more of the cables are stashed. The PC is a Gateway FX6800 with 9 gb RAM running Windows 7 x64. The Core i7 in this thing is a beast. The Time Capsule serves as back for my MacBook Pro and my wife's iMac (as well as wireless router
), and the thing on top of that is the cable modem.
My Desk @ ULV
Here is a picture I shot of my desk. Quite a mess I know. I added notes to describe some of the stuff you see on and around my desk.
Related topics: usb wireless lan adapter wifi link belkin wireless usb adapter software xbox 360 wireless controller charger connect pc to tv wireless digital wireless photo frame xbox 360 blue wireless controller all in one laser printers wireless home wireless network setup
- (月) 14:35:20|
- Category: None