WIRELESS ROUTERS MODEM : REPLACING WIRELESS CARD IN LAPTOP.
Wireless Routers Modem
- (Wireless router) A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- (Wireless Router) A specific type of router that is often found in home networks.
- (Wireless Router) A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- A combined device for modulation and demodulation, for example, between the digital data of a computer and the analog signal of a telephone line
- (from a combination of MOdulate and DEModulate) electronic equipment consisting of a device used to connect computers by a telephone line
- A modem (modulator-demodulator) is a device that modulates an analog carrier signal to encode digital information, and also demodulates such a carrier signal to decode the transmitted information.
- The Democratic Movement (Mouvement democrate, MoDem) is a centrist, social liberal and pro-European French political party that was founded by centrist politician Francois Bayrou to succeed his Union for French Democracy (UDF) and to contest the 2007 legislative election, after his strong
My makeshift network rack. The tower at the bottom is my IP Cop firewall and just above that is my modem
LEVEL1 WBR-6600A N Max Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
LEVEL1 WBR-6600A N_Max Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
Related topics: connect access point to wireless router wireless bridge connection pa system wireless mic wireless 3 way switches usb wireless network swiss gear wireless presenter wireless gamer mouse wireless router cannot connect to internet usb wireless security camera wireless lan connectivity
- (月) 14:34:31|
- Category: None