Connecting To Wireless Network. Internal Wireless Pci Card. Samsung Wireless Home Theater Systems.
Connecting To Wireless Network
- (Wireless networking) For a modest investment, you can set up Internet access in your home or office, and broadcast it to computers in other parts of the building without running wires.
- Wireless network refers to any type of computer network that is wireless, and is commonly associated with a telecommunications network whose interconnections between nodes are implemented without the use of wires.
- (Wireless Networks) Connection of modules together to transmit information without the use of physical connection by wires.
- (connect) join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
- Join together so as to provide access and communication
- (connect) associate: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- Link to a power or water supply
- Bring together or into contact so that a real or notional link is established
The more connected that we are to the ether, the less connected we are to our flesh and blood neighbor.
In the more eloquent words of Paul Simon:
"And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence"
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
0.006 sec (1/160); f/2.7; 4.7 mm; ISO 80
Wireless My A**e: The Tyranny of Cables
Just some of the tangle of wires emerging from behind my laptop to connect to cameras, phones, iPod, printer and God knows what else. They appear to be multiplying and I fear if I unplug any one of them, everything will stop working.
But what about wireless
networking, I hear you ask? What about Bluetooth? Don't talk to me about bl**dy Bluetooth, I've had it up to here.
Related topics: g or n wireless router how to setup a wireless hotspot bluetooth wireless headset reviews ms 1 wireless flash booster slave surround sound speakers wireless wireless network card notebook best wireless family plans d link wireless access point setup netgear rangemax wireless pc card wpn511
- (月) 14:39:30|
- Category: None