Wireless Controller Sale - Wireless Ap Client - Mini Wireless Fm Transmitter
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Sale
- A game controller is a device used with games or entertainment system used to control a playable character or object, or otherwise provide input in a computer game.
- Various accessories for the PlayStation 3 video game console have been produced by Sony. These include controllers, audio and video input devices like microphones and video cameras, and cables for better sound and picture quality.
- The Xbox 360 is the second video game console produced by Microsoft, and the successor to the Xbox. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles.
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- A quantity or amount sold
- The activity or business of selling products
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
Wii Video 002
The Wii (pronounced as the English pronoun we, IPA: /wi?/) is a home video game console released by Nintendo. A distinguishing feature of the console is its wireless controller
, the Wii Remote, which can be used as a handheld pointing device and detect movement in three dimensions. Another distinctive feature of the console is WiiConnect24, which enables it to receive messages and updates over the Internet while in standby mode.
As a seventh-generation console, the Wii primarily competes with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3. Nintendo states that its console targets a broader demographic than that of both. The Financial Times reported that as of September 12, 2007, the Wii is the sales leader of its generation, based on sales figures from Enterbrain, NPD Group, and GfK.
The Wii is Nintendo's fifth home console, the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube, and able to play all official GameCube games. Nintendo first spoke of the console at the 2004 E3 press conference and later unveiled the system at the 2005 E3. Satoru Iwata revealed a prototype of the controller
at the September 2005 Tokyo Game Show. At E3 2006, the console won the first of several awards. By December 8, 2006, it had completed its launch in four key markets.
Record + PC Game + 360 Controller 5-17-08
I pull up to this sale and start looking around. I find that this guy is REALLY into Bon Jovi which is not a bad thing. after looking around I found the following:
Bon Jovi: Slippery When Wet LP (Limited Edition Picture Disc)
CounterStrike Anthology including Condition Zero (PC)
Wireless Black Xbox 360 Controller
I was amazed when I saw the price tags on the item that I had picked up. $2 for the record, $2 for the CS Game, and $0.50 for the controller. I CIF'ed $3 for the whole lot and he took it.
On a side note, I got home and the controller just needed new batteries and works great!
Related topics: wireless portable intercom wireless multi port print server xbox wireless headset battery compaq wireless switch linksys modem wireless router wireless subwoofer adapter wireless adapter network
- (月) 14:32:23|
- Category: None